InterestTracker™ is in active development, as we add features based on your feedback. We make lots of small improvements regularly, but here are the main features we're working on next.
Help section & tutorials In Progress
Documentation and tutorials for getting started and using InterestTracker™ most effectively.
Status reports In Progress
View a status report for a time period—including number of new interests, activities recorded, and upcoming follow-ups—and have this report automatically delivered via email or text message.
Upload your own photo of an interest, in those cases when a public social media profile picture is not available.
Conference reports Planning
For conferences with many churches using InterestTracker™ as part of a coordinated outreach initiative, view summary reports across the entire network, and drill down to provide tailored assistance to local church users. Churches can grant access to existing accounts to selected conference-level users.
Attendance tracking Field Testing
Sign up interests for a specific event, check them in for each meeting, and view basic attendance reports.
Attendance scanning Field Testing
Scan guest cards to check them in.
Mobile attendance scanning Planning
Check in guests from any authorized mobile device.
Last update: 19 December 2019
Set follow-up reminders, and see a complete list of upcoming to-do’s.
Product offers Complete
Show offers requested by an interest, such as a book or DVD from a Bible study lead generation campaign, and mark delivery status of each in the interest record.
Bulk management Complete
Tag multiple interests at once, and merge duplicate interest records and tags.
Record decisions Complete
User can record and report interest decisions using pre-defined decision types. And admin can add custom decision types.
Multi-church districts Complete
User can access more than one church account from a single login—and transfer interests between accounts.
Assign interest to Bible worker Complete
Church administrator can assign an interest to a specific user. Also adds a new user level option that restricts access to interests assigned to that user.
1.4.0 - Reminder system19 Dec 2019
- Add to-do items for an interest, with target follow-up date and details about the follow-up, and assign it to a user.
- Automatically add an interaction record when a to-do item is completed.
- View a complete list of to-do items across all interests.
- Simplified method for adding a follow-up to-do when an offer is marked as delivered.
- For security, only church admins may permanently delete interests.
- Adds a new sortable column to a list of interests, Last Interaction, which shows the date of the last recorded interaction.
1.3.0 - Focus on interactions07 Nov 2019
- This release launches a major shift in the focus of InterestTracker, from simply maintaining your interest list to helping drive interactions with interests.
- The Activity Log table on an interest page is now simply called Interactions.
- Activity Types are now called Interaction Types.
1.2.1 - Offer request integration with InterestGenerator™24 Oct 2019
- Requests from InterestGenerator and other SermonView lead generation campaigns automatically create an offer request when the interest is created.
- Age range and religious background are also imported from SermonView campaigns.
- Interest tags are now visible in the interest popup bubble in map view.
- This release also updates the software framework for security and performance improvements.
1.2.0 - Offer requests and delivery tracking3 Oct 2019
- User can create an offer, such as a book, DVD or magazine.
- User can add an offer request, when an interest requests a specific offer. This can be done in the Offer Request list or right on an Interest record.
- User can see offer requests and delivery status for each one.
- User can mark an offer request as delivered, which also adds a line to the activity history that the item was delivered.
1.1.0 - Interest list management and multi-church improvements24 Sep 2019
- Custom fields can now be mapped and imported using the Interest import system.
- User can now tag multiple interests at once.
- User can merge duplicate Interest records.
- User can merge duplicate Tags.
- User can now have different roles for different churches in their account.
- User can transfer an Interest between churches in their account.
1.0.2 - Friendlier error pages and page titles15 Aug 2019
- The page name and record name is now visible in the title bar of the web browser, which improves the browser history records.
- Errors now display a friendlier error page that allows the user to submit a bug report and navigate to a different part of the site.
- Bug fixes: Some users could not add or delete tags, decision types, and custom fields.
- User levels have been renamed to make it more clear what their capabilities are: Church Admin, Coordinator, and Basic User. View details about capabilities on the user create/edit pages.
1.0.1 - Friendlier birthday field24 July 2019
- Birthday field is a single line, and can be entered with or without the year.
- A calendar view no longer pops open to enter the birthday.
- System attempts to parse the birthday date info, even when not in m/d/y format.
- In lists and interest details page, birthday is presented in friendly format, e.g. January 26, 1934.
- Bug fix: When a birthday was shown on the interest details page, it broke the formatting of the rest of the page, making Notes and Activities unusable.
1.0.0 - Help system16 July 2019
- Adds a searchable help system to the sidebar navigation.
- Help system includes a getting started guide.
0.9.0 - Record decisions15 July 2019
- Adds ability to record decisions for an interest, with date and notes, in an interest record.
- Decision shortcodes can be made visible in interest list views.
- Church admin can create custom decision types.
0.8.3 - Age ranges19 June 2019
- Adds new age range field to interest record, with a dropdown menu to select.
- Adds Other Settings to Config menu, with an option to use alternate age ranges to populate the dropdown.
0.8.2 - One login for multiple churches14 June 2019
- One user account can now be connected to more than one church.
- Adds Google reCaptcha 2 to signup page to prevent spam signups.
- Church admin can resend welcome email to new user.
- Bug fix: church admins could not see each other’s interest assign-to.
0.8.1 - Import from DRP31 May 2019
- Interests are automatically imported from SermonView’s new Direct Response Platform, DRP 2.0.
- New Religious Affiliation field for interests.
0.8.0 - Assign interests to users13 May 2019
- Admin can assign an interest to another InterestTracker user, with assignment visible in lists and interest details page.
- New “Group Leader” user level restricts access to interests assigned to that user.
- More fields available in the list view.
- Improvements to AttendanceTracker for beta tests:
- View attendance history on interest details page.
- Keyboard shortcuts for attendance check-in.
- Bug fixes: tags can now be deleted, and removes error on login/logout when page sits for a long time.
0.7.0 - AttendanceTracker preparation8 Mar 2019
- Pre-release of AttendanceTracker for beta testers.
- Combines basic and advanced list views for more seamless experience.
- Bug fixes: errors when searching users, tags and activities.
0.6.2 - Improvements to CSV Import25 Jan 2019
- Bug fix: Import CSV choked when no tag applied.
- CSV import checks for existing record, and adds tag(s) to existing record instead of creating a new one.
0.6.1 - All interest view17 Jan 2019
- User can view all interests on one page without paging.
- Bug fix: SQL error using in-page search of interests.
0.6.0 - Custom Fields3 Jan 2019
- New custom fields. Church admin can create custom fields, and users can add and edit custom field data for each interest.
- Custom fields searchable. User can search for interests using custom fields.
- New version numbering system. Version number is visible in the footer.
0.5.0 - Map view27 Dec 2019
- New map view. See pins with the location of all your interests on a map.
- Filter map view by tags.
- Custom activity types. Add and edit activity types for logging interest contact.