InterestTracker™ is in active development, as we add features based on your feedback. We make lots of small improvements regularly, but here are the main features we're working on next.
Help section & tutorials In Progress
Documentation and tutorials for getting started and using InterestTracker™ most effectively.
Product offers Planning
Show offers requested by an interest, such as a book or DVD from a Bible study lead generation campaign, and mark delivery status of each in the interest record.
Attendance tracking Field Testing
Sign up interests for a specific event, check them in for each meeting, and view basic attendance reports.
Attendance scanning Field Testing
Scan guest cards to check them in.
Mobile attendance scanning Planning
Check in guests from any authorized mobile device.
Last update: 15 July 2019
Record decisions Complete
User can record and report interest decisions using pre-defined decision types. And admin can add custom decision types.
Multi-church districts Complete
User can access more than one church account from a single login.
Assign interest to Bible worker Complete
Church administrator can assign an interest to a specific user. Also adds a new user level option that restricts access to interests assigned to that user.
Custom fields Complete
Add custom fields to your church account, and add and edit custom field data for each interest.
1.0.0 - Help systemJuly 15, 2019
- Adds a searchable help system to the sidebar navigation.
- Help system includes a getting started guide.
0.9.0 - Record decisionsJuly 15, 2019
- Adds ability to record decisions for an interest, with date and notes, in an interest record.
- Decision shortcodes can be made visible in interest list views.
- Church admin can create custom decision types.
0.8.3 - Age ranges19 June 2019
- Adds new age range field to interest record, with a dropdown menu to select.
- Adds Other Settings to Config menu, with an option to use alternate age ranges to populate the dropdown.
0.8.2 - One login for multiple churches14 June 2019
- One user account can now be connected to more than one church.
- Adds Google reCaptcha 2 to signup page to prevent spam signups.
- Church admin can resend welcome email to new user.
- Bug fix: church admins could not see each other’s interest assign-to.
0.8.1 - Import from DRP31 May 2019
- Interests are automatically imported from SermonView’s new Direct Response Platform, DRP 2.0.
- New Religious Affiliation field for interests.
0.8.0 - Assign interests to users13 May 2019
- Admin can assign an interest to another InterestTracker user, with assignment visible in lists and interest details page.
- New “Group Leader” user level restricts access to interests assigned to that user.
- More fields available in the list view.
- Improvements to AttendanceTracker for beta tests:
- View attendance history on interest details page.
- Keyboard shortcuts for attendance check-in.
- Bug fixes: tags can now be deleted, and removes error on login/logout when page sits for a long time.
0.7.0 - AttendanceTracker preparation8 Mar 2019
- Pre-release of AttendanceTracker for beta testers.
- Combines basic and advanced list views for more seamless experience.
- Bug fixes: errors when searching users, tags and activities.
0.6.2 - Improvements to CSV Import25 Jan 2019
- Bug fix: Import CSV choked when no tag applied.
- CSV import checks for existing record, and adds tag(s) to existing record instead of creating a new one.
0.6.1 - All interest view17 Jan 2019
- User can view all interests on one page without paging.
- Bug fix: SQL error using in-page search of interests.
0.6.0 - Custom Fields3 Jan 2019
- New custom fields. Church admin can create custom fields, and users can add and edit custom field data for each interest.
- Custom fields searchable. User can search for interests using custom fields.
- New version numbering system. Version number is visible in the footer.
0.5.0 - Map view27 Dec 2019
- New map view. See pins with the location of all your interests on a map.
- Filter map view by tags.
- Custom activity types. Add and edit activity types for logging interest contact.