InterestTracker™ continues to be in active development, as we add features based on your feedback. We make lots of small improvements regularly, but here are the main features we're working on next.
Dashboard In Progress
Dashboard on homepage will better display key metrics and highlight actions required, to drive more interactions with interests.
On-demand video player In Progress
Use the Interactive Sermon Viewer for on-demand video streams, too, and capture guest interactions through InterestTracker.
Bulk email interests In Progress
Send an email to all or a slice of your interests, using your Mailchimp account.
Conference reports Planning
For conferences with many churches using InterestTracker™ as part of a coordinated outreach initiative, view summary reports across the entire network, and drill down to provide tailored assistance to local church users. Churches can grant access to existing accounts to selected conference-level users.
Mobile attendance scanning Planning
Check in guests from any authorized mobile device.
iOS app Planning
Access the interest profile, log interactions, and view text message history for any interest.
Integrated notification badges to alert you when there is an offer delivery, follow-up interaction or SMS message to respond to.
Interactive Sermon ViewerComplete
Stream your live event in a player that allows guests to ask questions, request prayer, request Bible studies and request a free book offer, with responses visible in InterestTracker's interest profiles.
Bulk text interestsComplete
Send an SMS message to all or a slice of your interests.
Online meeting check-inComplete
For online meetings, guests can check-in online and attendance is automatically updated.
Scan guest cards to check them in.
Attendance tracking Complete
Set up events, check in guests from the interest list, and generate customizable attendance reports.
Upload your own photo of an interest, in those cases when a public social media profile picture is not available.
Multi-church districts Complete
User can access more than one church account from a single login—and transfer interests between accounts.
Last update: 5 July 2021
2.9.3 - Bug fix5 July 2021
- Bug fix: rarely, a guest using the online check-in system couldn't provide additional details
2.9.2 - Bug fixes5 July 2021
- Bug fix: Some subscriptions with SMS credits not getting refreshed when monthly amount is charged to the credit card
- Bug fix: Some inbound texts were not assigned to the correct interest
- Improvements to error logging
2.9.1 - Minor tweaks and some bug fixes28 June 2021
- User can see the interest name in the new To Do Calendar items
- The unique eAdventist Org Code can now be added to a church record, in preparation for a duplicate account checker
- Bug fix: AttendanceTracker box was not visible on the Interest profile page for some subscribers
- Bug fix: Some church admins could not create new users due to a bug introduced in the previous release
2.9.0 - Text messaging to other users14 June 2021
- For users with a text messaging subscription, user can now text other users directly
- Text message system notifications now available to users with any text messaging subscription
- Text messages to users and system notifications do not use text messaging credits
- When an interest is assigned to a user who has not yet set up an account, an email is generated letting the user know with instructions for signing up
- When a new interest is added, a specific date can be set as the date added, allowing older interests to have a record of when they were added to your list
- New calendar view of upcoming follow-up items
- CSV import now processes in the background, giving control back to user more quickly
- eAdventist org code can now be added to a church account, in preparation for a duplicate account checker
- Bug fix: Empty AttendanceTracker box was visible on Interest profile page even when user didn't have an AT subscription
- Bug fix: Meeting count in Tag list was including all meetings, not just those associated with the user's church
- Abstracts the features available to various subscription plans to allow subscribing to more than one module at once
2.8.6 - Bug fixes17 May 2021
- When a user who has never logged into the system is assigned an interest, they are now emailed instructions to sign up as part of the assignment notification
- Bug fix: search box in top left was broken
- Bug fix: some Interest, User and Church profile pages were generating 500 errors, due to lingering altnotes references
- Bug fix: user could not save an event with a blank content URL, even if meeting-specific content URLs are used
- Bug fix: some users could not permanently delete an interest
- Bug fix: some users could not view their Tag list
2.8.5 - Improved CSV import and support experience11 May 2021
- Sends CSV import records to a queue for background processing, giving control back to the user more quickly while allowing larger CSV imports
- Adds chat widget to app for real-time support
- Improves messaging about offer deliveries, to clarify that user is marketing an offer as delivered, not actually delivering it
- Church admins & coordinators will not get SMS messages forwarded to their phones if an interest is assigned to someone else
- When a new Interest is created, system connects any existing unassiaged text messages to that interest
- User access to a church can be removed without fully deleting that user
- Bug fix: To Do alarm badge in header counted To Do's for archived interests
- Bug fix: Issue with ussage count on Config:Tags page
- Bug fix: In Interest edit screen, user could not remove religious background entirely
- Bug fix: New Interest could not be created when multiple custom fields exist for the church
2.8.4 - Improvements to notifications and text messaging, plug bug fixes6 Apr 2021
- User can set a daily notification to alert via email and/or text to tasks due that day
- Text message badge counter no longer includes outbound messages
- Text message badge counter immediately decrements as messages are marked as read
- In the text message list, if a message is not associated with an interest then a button to create a new interest is displayed on that list item
- Phone numbers are now nicely formatted on the text message list
- User can now delete a text message entirely
- Bug fix: if same interest phone number is found in multiple church accounts, inbound text messages from that number could get assigned to the wrong interest
- When importing a CSV, geocoding tasks are sent to a queue for completion after the import is done, improving perceived import speed for the user
- Featured help article/video now available on user dashboard
- Bug fix: API error when submitting new event registrations to Relevant Seminars for hybrid meetings
- Bug fix: incorrect link for Offer Requests card on user dashboard
- Bug fix: alarm icon did not go away when an item was completed in the To Do list
- Bug fix: CSV imports that include the Assigned To User field failed
- Bug fix: Offer Requests for archived interests should not be visible in the Offer Requests list
- Bug fix: To Do's for archived interests should not be visible on the To Do list
- Bug fix: User can't change the dates on the Interest Activity report
2.8.3 - Improvements to system offers and ISV offer setup15 Mar 2021
- Church admins can turn off visibility of offers to reduce clutter
- Users can search Offer list for system-wide offers and offers created by system-wide admins
- Interactive Sermon Viewer subscribers can now set ISV messaging defaults at the individual Offer level, speeding up setup of ISV Offers
- Editing an existing offer request for a hidden offer includes that hidden offer in the dropdown (so the record can be updated without forcing it to be a different offer)
- Bug fix: Datatables error when trying to limit To Do list to those assigned to a specific user
- Bug fix: 500 error when viewing church details for churches without any subscription
- Bug fix: Removed unread SMS messages from home dashboard for users without an SMS subscription
- Bug fix: 500 error sometimes on home dashboard for users without an SMS subscription
- Bug fix: 500 error sometimes when saving a new Interest Note
- Bug fix: 500 error sometimes when saving a new Interest To Do
2.8.2 - Improvements to notification messaging8 Mar 2021
- Adds more prominent notifications to the dashboard, to help drive interactions
- On To Do list, past due items are marked with a red alarm icon
- Outbound text message are automatically marked as read
- Viewing the text message history for an interest marks all those messages as read
- Add Send Password Reset Email to User list, so church admins can help their users reset their passwords
- Adds address columns to the To Do list, so church admins can assign followups by geography and addresses can be printed and exported with the To Do list
- Bug fix: inbound text messages from numbers not associated with any existing interest were not visible in the Text Message list
- Bug fix: broken image in printable subscription receipts
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes
2.8.1 - Improvements to online event check-in1 Mar 2021
- When a guest checks in online, system adds a corresponding Relevant Seminars registration if none already exists, so future notifications are sent
- Required form fields for online event check-in now matches the corresponding Relevant Seminars event
- Bug fix: 500 error sometimes when trying to view an event
- Improved form validation for Event Offers
- Improved error logging for better troubleshooting
2.8.0 - Notification badges25 Feb 2021
- This release launches notification badges in InterestTracker, to make to-do's, offer requests and inbound text messages more visible and encourage more interactions with interests
- Clicking on any of the new notification badges takes the user to the list view for that type of item
- If there is a follow-up item assigned to you, a alarm icon in the header is activated, and a badge shows the number of to-do's
- The To Do list highlights to-do items that need to be completed
- The user can toggle visibility of completed To Do items
- If there is an unfulfilled offer request, a truck icon in the header is activated, and a badge shows the number of unfulfilled offer requests
- On the Offer Request list, unfulfilled requests are highlighted
- The user can toggle visibility of delivered offer requests
- For Text Messaging subscribers, if there is an unread inbound SMS message, a message icon in the header is activated, and a badge shows the number of unread text messages
- Bug fix: in list views with selectable rows, clicking on the checkbox at the top row now correctly toggles selecting all visible rows
- The Interactive Sermon Viewer (ISV) UI has been polished a bit more
- For ISV events with a connected Relevant Seminars registration page, guests can share an event with friends via email and social media directly from the ISV player
- An event logo can be uploaded and displayed in the ISV player
- Additional guest check-in from the ISV player uses a modal box, so the video doesn't stop playing
- Sharing the ISV URL with someone not yet checked in now redirects the guest to the check-in page
- Checking in a new guest, on the check-in page or the ISV player, now adds unregistered guests to the corresponding event in Relevant Seminars, so they can receive notifications
2.7.1 - Tweaks to new Interactive Sermon Viewer22 Feb 2021
- Improves layout of ISV interaction fields with better field labels
- Improves visibility of links in the ISV meeting description area
- Restricts ISV interaction icon label to 2 lines with no overlow, regardless of screen size or column width
- Adds followup 1 day later to default Prayer Request interaction
- Improves form validation for event offers
- Shows meeting-specific interaction overrides on the meeting list page
- Bug fix: 500 error when some users tried to create an event
- Bug fix: ISV previewer worked for meetings, but not overall event
- Improves user action logging for diagnosing issues
- User can now restrict interest searches to a specific tag only
- Clicking on a tag in the interest list now restricts list to only interests with that tag
2.7.0 - New Interactive Sermon Viewer design15 Feb 2021
- This release launches a beautiful redesign of the Interactive Sermon Viewer
- The ISV interaction option can now be customized, with up to 4 interactions available per meeting
- Meeting-specific interactions can be set, either overriding event interaction options or adding additional ones up to 4
- The state of the Offer Request list is saved when returning from an interest profile or other screen
- Bug fix: follow-up and offer request notifications triggered by guest requests through the ISV player had the wrong root url in the links
- Bug fix: users connected to a single church saw 500 error when clicking on an interest link from notification emails
2.6.5 - Bug fixes and other improvements28 Jan 2021
- User can assign another user to a To Do item from the action dropdown in the To Do list
- Bug fix: visual issues with the date selection calendar on To Do bulk edit area and other locations
- Bug fix: User could not unassign an interest from an assigned user
- Bug fix: formatting issues of interest phone number column in the Offer Requests list
- Bug fix: profile pictures were not displaying correctly on the Offer Requests list
- Bug fix: 500 error when showing/creating/editing an AttendanceTracker event for some churches with an Interactive Sermon Viewer subscription
2.6.4 - More useful Offer Request lists25 Jan 2021
- User can view interest details directly in Offer Request list, with optional columns for interest contact info
- User can bulk edit offers in the Offer Request list, assigning user to make delivery
- User can bulk send SMS messages directly from the Offer Request list
- User can bulk edit To Do list, assigning user and changing follow-up date
- Improves mobile layout of interest profile page
- Improves printed layout of interest profile page
- Bug fix: user can safely delete a custom religious background
2.6.2 - Bug fixes and security update20 Jan 2021
- Bug fix: 500 error in some church accounts when trying to view or edit an event
- Bug fix: some church accounts could not bulk send SMS messages
- Bug fix: DRP/RS auto importer choked on some records missing a phone number
- Security patch: updates framework to mitigate security advisory CVE-2021-21263
2.6.1 - Improvements to Interactive Sermon Viewer and other features11 Jan 2021
- Refactors UI to clarify interest flow through event check-in to external content URL or Interactive Sermon Viewer
- Adds ability to have a meeting-specific video embed URL for the Interactive Sermon Viewer
- Improves form validation for event and meeting settings
- Bug fix: when a user sorts the interest list by Latest Interaction after an interaction was deleted, the sort order didn't change
- In church settings, the timezone fields displays the default Pacific Time zone if none has been set
- In the AttendanceTracker attendance list, user can use the not: search prefix
- In the AttendanceTracker check-in screen, user can use the not: search prefix
- In the user list, user can use the not: search prefix
- Improves mobile friendliness of major InterestTracker screens
- Bug fix: deleting a custom religious background make interests using that religious background inaccessible
- User can rearrange columns in table views by clicking and dragging the column name
- User can bulk add offers to interests from the interest list page
- User can assign a tag to an offer, which gets assigned automatically to any interest that requests that offer
- User can view how many offers use a specific tag in the tag list page
- When an interest is assigned to someone, user can choose to reassign any unfulfilled offer deliveries to the same person
- Bug: 500 error when generating certain AttendanceTracker PDF reports
2.6.0 - Interactive Sermon Viewer6 Jan 2021
- The new Interactive Sermon Viewer module (previously known as the Interactive Video Module) is now available to purchase
- Use your own embedded live stream in the interactive player, allowing you to capture interactions with guests
- Test your embedded video stream prior to the event using preview mode
- User can set the timezone for the church
- Any visible times in the system display in the church's timezone
- CSV importing now checks for and prevents duplicate entries within the list being imported
- Improves success messaging for interest list actions that execute via Ajax
- Bug fix: mark Adventist now works on the Check In screen
- Bug fix: occasional 500 error when generating attendance reports
- Adds validation to prevent 500 errors when generating attendance reports
2.5.9 - Minor UI improvements30 Nov 2020
- Improves UI for bulk editing interests, including adding a spinner to indicate activity
- Improves form validation when adding users
- Marking an interest as Adventist now notifies the user on success without reloading the page
- Bug fix: collision in "Assigned To" dropdown state in Interest List and Attendance List
- Bug fix: SMS were not incrementing correctly on monthly renewal date
2.5.8 - A little polishing23 Nov 2020
- User can bulk add and remove tags at the same time.
- User can bulk edit interests from Attendance List with the same functions as the Interest List.
- Marking an interest as Adventist from the Interest List now preserves the current list view without reloading the page.
- On meeting details page, the Attendance List at the bottom of the page pushed off the right edge of the screen on Webkit browsers.
- On Interest List, phone numbers are now formatted like on the Interest Profile page.
- User can reset the view settings on the Interest List and Attendance List, removing any sort or query restrictions.
- Bug fix: when a user tried to view archived interests after being on page 2 or more of the interest list, no archived interests were visible.
- Bug fix: on Interest List, the state of the Assigned To dropdown was not saved with the rest of the settings, forcing the user to re-select that dropdown when returning to the page.
- Bug fix: on Attendance List, turning on Hide Adventists sometimes didn't hide them when returning to the page.
2.5.7 - Better bulk editing of interests5 Nov 2020
- User can now sort both interest list and attendance list by email or assigned-to name.
- User can bulk edit religious affiliation and other interest fields
- User can bulk assign interests to a user
- User can bulk add tags to interests
- User can bulk remove tags from interests
- Church admin can select multiple archived interests to permanently delete
- When bulk SMS messages are sent, now only one message is sent to any given phone number, even if multiple interests with the same phone number are selected
- Bug fix: when using AttendanceTracker, some users with lots of custom fields could not load their attendance list.
- Bug fix: merging interests also merges attendance records
2.5.6 - More small improvements27 Oct 2020
- When a user connected to multiple churches clicks on a notification link to go to an interest, system automatically changes the church to the interest's church.
- The To Do list now hides completed items by default.
- Church admin can permanently delete all archived interest records at once.
- When importing interests, the user now gets visual feedback that something is happening, to prevent multiple submissions.
- Fixes 500 error on check-in system in unusual edge cases
- Adds validation when creating/updating an AttendanceTracker event, to ensure any Relevant Seminars Event ID is valid
2.5.5 - Continued refinements15 Oct 2020
- Interest list can now be sorted by the values in any custom field
- Makes links in notification emails clickable, to go directly to an interest, followup or offer request
- Bug fix: subscription receipts for zero or credit value were broken
- Improves validation when deleting offers and other record types
- Reduces check-in page intergration with Relevant Seminars server, to better serve larger audience sizes
- Adds direct link to Interest List from sidebar menu, to go directly without opening the dropdown menu
- Harmonizes some button colors
- Refactors DRP integration to allow user to choose from a selection of offers
2.5.4 - Bug fixes8 Oct 2020
- Church details now shows active user count, plus any archived count, for visibility into archived users.
- PDF Label output now has the addresses slightly lower, to better fit on 2-5/8" x 1" labels.
- Church admins and coordinators cannot assign followups and deliveries to basic users unless the interest has been assigned to that basic user.
- Interest list columns visible to basic users did not match those available to church admins and coordinators.
- For basic users with access to more than one church, notification settings for user are now always visible to the user, regardless of which church the user is viewing.
- Basic users were sometimes getting logged out of the system when switching churches, and could not log back in.
- Notification emails now include a link to the user notification settings, to make it easier to switch to once-a-day notifications.
2.5.3 - Improvements for Basic Users7 Oct 2020
- Improves functionality for basic users, who can now see:
- Interactions List
- Offer Request List
- To Do List
- Activity Report
- Map View
- Text Messages (for users of churches subscribed to Text Messaging module)
- Improves functionality for basic users, who can now see:
2.5.2 - Once-a-day notifications1 Oct 2020
- User can choose to receive notifications one at a time, or once per day, when new interests, follow-ups or deliveries have been assigned to the user.
2.5.1 - Bug fixes30 Sep 2020
- This release fixes a number of minor bugs in the Interactive Video Module and online check-in system.
2.5.0 - Interactive Video Module29 Sep 2020
- The new Interactive Video Module is for running livestream events in a window that allows guests to communicate with you through InterestTracker.
- Viewers can leave comments, which appear in InterestTracker as interactions.
- Viewers can leave prayer requests, which appear as interactions and generate a to-do item.
- Viewers can request books or other offers, which appear as offer requests.
- Guests see friendly error page for online check-in system when an incorrect URL is used.
- When checking in multiple guests using online check-in system, success message shows list of all checked in participants.
- New users see better messaging in account invitation emails generated by SermonView.
- Church admins and coordinators can assign offer requests to users prior to delivery.
- Users are notified when an offer delivery is assigned to them, and email notifications for offer assignments are on by default.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the list of help topics from loading correctly.
- If interest registers through Relevant Seminars and immediately tries to check in, system adds the interest to the church account immediately so additional details are not required.
2.4.2 - Easier interest assignment17 Sep 2020
- Church admins and coordinators can assign an interest right on the interest list page using the dropdown button for an interest.
- Church admins and coordinators can bulk assign interests to a user.
- Import field dropdowns use friendly field labels, rather than lowercase field names.
- Import field dropdowns use Canadian address labels for Canadian churches
- SermonView can create AttendanceTracker events for churches participating in coordinated start date events, and assign a streaming media feed for that event.
- Bug fix: subscription signup system broken when coming directly from the InterestTracker website.
2.4.1 - Bug fixes11 Sep 2020
- Sets default notifications for existing users.
- Bug fix: CSV import did not work after framework update.
- Bug fix: error when trying to add SMS credits to church account.
- Bug fix: issue with bug report form after framework update.
- Bug fix: issue viewing bug report details.
2.4.0 - More granular notification settings10 Sep 2020
- User can set account to receive notifications by email or SMS.
- User can choose to be notified when an interest is assigned, when a follow up is assigned, or when a new interest is imported via an integration.
- Introduces Canada-friendly address fields for our friends up North.
- Bug fix: when more than one interest record has a phone number, inbound SMS messages from that number are associated with the interest who was most recently sent a text message from the system.
- Development framework was updated and production site was moved to serverless platform.
2.3.0 - Archiving interests & launch of SMS messaging27 Aug 2020
- User can archive an interest, removing the record from searches and lists.
- User can view all archived interests.
- User can revert archived interests to active status.
- User can permanently delete archived interests.
- SMS module upgrade is now available for purchase with credit card.
- SMS forms show character count, with correct number of SMS credits being used based on message length.
- User notified by SMS and/or email when a new interest is assigned to the user.
- User notified by SMS and/or email when a new followup is assigned to the user.
- Church admin can view interests assigned to a specific user.
- Bug fix: some new interests created during event check-in were not associated with the church.
- Bug fix: interests not associated with a church acted like "system interests," visible in all accounts.
- Bug fix: when marketing an offer as delivered, the corresponding action was set to the date the information was entered, rather than the date it was delivered.
- Bug fix: interest list threw error when church has lots of custom fields.
2.2.0 - SMS Messaging7 Aug 2020
- Deploys new paid module for SMS messaging, in preparation for public launch.
- User can send SMS message to an interest.
- User can bulk send SMS messages to multiple interests.
- Response by an interest gets logged as an interaction, and added to the SMS message history.
- User can get notifications by email and/or SMS when an interest responds to an SMS message.
- Service includes a dedicated phone number for sending and receiving SMS messages.
2.1.0 - Online meeting check-in31 Jul 2020
- Adds a feature to the AttendanceTracker module which automates attendance tracking for online meetings, with a new online meeting check-in system.
- Interest's attendance record is automatically updated when interest checks in.
- Each event has an associated check-in page, with the link available in the event details.
- Check-in page automatically finds and displays details about the next available meeting.
- Check-in can be opened prior to the meeting, and closed after the meeting, with the timing configurable.
- If check-in is not yet open, system displays a countdown timer and redirects to the check-in form when it opens.
- If guest is not found in InterestTracker, system asks for additional information similar to Relevant Seminars pre-registration form.
- If guest pre-registered on Relevant Seminars, and clicks the access link provided in the reminder email/text, the online check-in form pre-populates with the guest's information.
- If there is an associated Relevant Seminars campaign, check-in screen uses the same graphics and color scheme.
- After check-in, guest can check-in additional participants watching together.
- Once all guests are checked in, guest is redirected to the content URL.
- Content URL is configurable for the entire event, or set to a different URL for each meeting.
2.0.1 - Bug fixes18 Jun 2020
- Fixes issues with mobile layout for accounts with multiple churches and/or long user names.
- Fixes issue with a misplaced comma and missing zip code in the PDF Label output.
- Fixes issue with 500 error when attempting to import a CSV file.
2.0.0 - AttendanceTracker Signup14 May 2020
- AttendanceTracker is now publicly available to all users.
- Church admin can sign up for an AttendanceTracker subscription, manage billing details and access past payment receipts.
- Meeting overview shows non-Adventist checked in column to meetings and event lists.
- Bug fix: some DRP and RS integration imports were breaking due to missing fields.
- Clicking on address on interest profile page opens a Google map for that address.
1.7.2 - SermonView integration visibility28 Feb 2020
- User can now see any integrations that have been set up to automatically import interests from SermonView's Relevant Seminars pre-registration platform and Direct Response Platform for Bible study lead generation.
- User can edit each integration description and which tags are applied to imported interests.
- Login screen header/footer is pulled from the InterestTracker promo website, for a more seamless user experience.
1.7.0 - AttendanceTracker27 Feb 2020
- This update is a pre-release of the AttendanceTracker module, making it available to churches who need attendance tracking prior to launch later this year.
- User can set up events and meetings.
- User can data enter from registration cards, automatically checking in each guest as part of the data entry process.
- User can quickly check in guests manually using a workflow that doesn't require a mouse.
- User can use a barcode scanner to check in guests.
- User can record decisions made at a meeting, using a workflow that doesn't require a mouse.
- User can generate customized reports, tailoring which fields to display, in what order to display them, and how to sort and group the interests.
- User can save customized report settings to generate future reports.
- Several popular reports from Track'em are included in the report generator.
- User can generate bar and pie charts based on various demographic and attendance data.
1.6.2 - Minor UI updates13 Feb 2020
- When viewing the interest list, user can hover over decision chart to see details about the interest's decisions.
- User can completely remove a profile picture from an interest record.
- Bug fix: age range setting in other settings wasn't actually changing the age range drop down.
- Bug fix: Ctrl-Alt-CHAR not triggering action for some anchor link buttons.
1.6.1 - List management efficiencies11 Feb 2020
- User can mark an interest as Adventist without leaving the interest list using the button drop down.
- Interactions, Notes and To Do column are now available as columns in the interest list.
- User can add an Interaction, Decision, Note or To Do to an interest record without leaving the interest list using the button drop down.
- User can manage subscription to the InterestTracker email list from user account settings.
1.6.0 - Interest photos31 Jan 2020
- User can upload a photo to use at an interest's image.
- User can zoom and crop an interest's image after upload.
- Interest photos are available as a column on interest lists.
1.5.0 - Activity report27 Jan 2020
- User can view a new activity report that shows interactions, completed to-do's, upcoming to-do's, and new interests during a specific time period.
- User can request that a summary report be sent by email or mobile message daily, weekly or monthly.
- User can sign up for the InterestTracker email newsletter in the user account settings.
- User can do an inverse search for interests, using "not:" prefix. For example, a search for "John not:Smith" will show all interests with "John" in the record, but without "Smith" in the record.
- Adds a sortable "Last Interaction" column to the interest list, allowing the user to sort interests by most recent or longest time since interaction.
- When marking an offer as delivered, user can set a followup to do in the same action.
- User can hide completed To Do items on the To Do list.
1.4.0 - Reminder system19 Dec 2019
- Add to-do items for an interest, with target follow-up date and details about the follow-up, and assign it to a user.
- Automatically add an interaction record when a to-do item is completed.
- View a complete list of to-do items across all interests.
- Simplified method for adding a follow-up to-do when an offer is marked as delivered.
- For security, only church admins may permanently delete interests.
- Adds a new sortable column to a list of interests, Last Interaction, which shows the date of the last recorded interaction.
1.3.0 - Focus on interactions07 Nov 2019
- This release launches a major shift in the focus of InterestTracker, from simply maintaining your interest list to helping drive interactions with interests.
- The Activity Log table on an interest page is now simply called Interactions.
- Activity Types are now called Interaction Types.
1.2.1 - Offer request integration with InterestGenerator™24 Oct 2019
- Requests from InterestGenerator and other SermonView lead generation campaigns automatically create an offer request when the interest is created.
- Age range and religious background are also imported from SermonView campaigns.
- Interest tags are now visible in the interest popup bubble in map view.
- This release also updates the software framework for security and performance improvements.
1.2.0 - Offer requests and delivery tracking3 Oct 2019
- User can create an offer, such as a book, DVD or magazine.
- User can add an offer request, when an interest requests a specific offer. This can be done in the Offer Request list or right on an Interest record.
- User can see offer requests and delivery status for each one.
- User can mark an offer request as delivered, which also adds a line to the activity history that the item was delivered.
1.1.0 - Interest list management and multi-church improvements24 Sep 2019
- Custom fields can now be mapped and imported using the Interest import system.
- User can now tag multiple interests at once.
- User can merge duplicate Interest records.
- User can merge duplicate Tags.
- User can now have different roles for different churches in their account.
- User can transfer an Interest between churches in their account.
1.0.2 - Friendlier error pages and page titles15 Aug 2019
- The page name and record name is now visible in the title bar of the web browser, which improves the browser history records.
- Errors now display a friendlier error page that allows the user to submit a bug report and navigate to a different part of the site.
- Bug fixes: Some users could not add or delete tags, decision types, and custom fields.
- User levels have been renamed to make it more clear what their capabilities are: Church Admin, Coordinator, and Basic User. View details about capabilities on the user create/edit pages.
1.0.1 - Friendlier birthday field24 July 2019
- Birthday field is a single line, and can be entered with or without the year.
- A calendar view no longer pops open to enter the birthday.
- System attempts to parse the birthday date info, even when not in m/d/y format.
- In lists and interest details page, birthday is presented in friendly format, e.g. January 26, 1934.
- Bug fix: When a birthday was shown on the interest details page, it broke the formatting of the rest of the page, making Notes and Activities unusable.
1.0.0 - Help system16 July 2019
- Adds a searchable help system to the sidebar navigation.
- Help system includes a getting started guide.
0.9.0 - Record decisions15 July 2019
- Adds ability to record decisions for an interest, with date and notes, in an interest record.
- Decision shortcodes can be made visible in interest list views.
- Church admin can create custom decision types.
0.8.3 - Age ranges19 June 2019
- Adds new age range field to interest record, with a dropdown menu to select.
- Adds Other Settings to Config menu, with an option to use alternate age ranges to populate the dropdown.
0.8.2 - One login for multiple churches14 June 2019
- One user account can now be connected to more than one church.
- Adds Google reCaptcha 2 to signup page to prevent spam signups.
- Church admin can resend welcome email to new user.
- Bug fix: church admins could not see each other's interest assign-to.
0.8.1 - Import from DRP31 May 2019
- Interests are automatically imported from SermonView's new Direct Response Platform, DRP 2.0.
- New Religious Affiliation field for interests.
0.8.0 - Assign interests to users13 May 2019
- Admin can assign an interest to another InterestTracker user, with assignment visible in lists and interest details page.
- New "Group Leader" user level restricts access to interests assigned to that user.
- More fields available in the list view.
- Improvements to AttendanceTracker for beta tests:
- View attendance history on interest details page.
- Keyboard shortcuts for attendance check-in.
- Bug fixes: tags can now be deleted, and removes error on login/logout when page sits for a long time.
0.7.0 - AttendanceTracker preparation8 Mar 2019
- Pre-release of AttendanceTracker for beta testers.
- Combines basic and advanced list views for more seamless experience.
- Bug fixes: errors when searching users, tags and activities.
0.6.2 - Improvements to CSV Import25 Jan 2019
- Bug fix: Import CSV choked when no tag applied.
- CSV import checks for existing record, and adds tag(s) to existing record instead of creating a new one.
0.6.1 - All interest view17 Jan 2019
- User can view all interests on one page without paging.
- Bug fix: SQL error using in-page search of interests.
0.6.0 - Custom Fields3 Jan 2019
- New custom fields. Church admin can create custom fields, and users can add and edit custom field data for each interest.
- Custom fields searchable. User can search for interests using custom fields.
- New version numbering system. Version number is visible in the footer.
0.5.0 - Map view27 Dec 2018
- New map view. See pins with the location of all your interests on a map.
- Filter map view by tags.
- Custom activity types. Add and edit activity types for logging interest contact.
0.4.0 - Initial public pre-release13 Sep 2018
- User can sign up for an account.
- User can add/edit/delete interests.
- User can bulk import interests from a CSV file.
- User can tag interests with custom tags.
- Bug report system for users to submit bugs, feature requests and kudos.