InterestTracker™ continues to be in active development, as we add features based on your feedback. We make lots of small improvements regularly, but here are the main features we're working on next.
Bulk text interests In Progress
Send an SMS message to all or a slice of your interests.
Bulk email interests Planning
Send an email to all or a slice of your interests, using your Mailchimp account.
Direct mail system Planning
Select all or some interests to send a letter or postcard, and easily place an order with SermonView Evangelism Marketing.
Mobile attendance scanning Planning
Check in guests from any authorized mobile device.
iOS app Planning
Access the interest profile, log interactions, and view text message history for any interest.
Conference reports Planning
For conferences with many churches using InterestTracker™ as part of a coordinated outreach initiative, view summary reports across the entire network, and drill down to provide tailored assistance to local church users. Churches can grant access to existing accounts to selected conference-level users.
Scan guest cards to check them in.
Attendance tracking Complete
Set up events, check in guests from the interest list, and generate customizable attendance reports.
Help section & tutorialsComplete
Documentation and tutorials for getting started and using InterestTracker™ most effectively.
Upload your own photo of an interest, in those cases when a public social media profile picture is not available.
View an activity report for a time period—showing number of new interactions, completed and upcoming to-do’s, and new interests—and have this report automatically delivered via email or text message.
Set follow-up reminders, and see a complete list of upcoming to-do’s.
Product offers Complete
Show offers requested by an interest, such as a book or DVD from a Bible study lead generation campaign, and mark delivery status of each in the interest record.
Bulk management Complete
Tag multiple interests at once, and merge duplicate interest records and tags.
Record decisions Complete
User can record and report interest decisions using pre-defined decision types. And admin can add custom decision types.
Multi-church districts Complete
User can access more than one church account from a single login—and transfer interests between accounts.
Last update: 14 May 2020
2.0.0 - AttendanceTracker Signup14 May 2020
- AttendanceTracker is now publicly available to all users.
- Church admin can sign up for an AttendanceTracker subscription, manage billing details and access past payment receipts.
- Meeting overview shows non-Adventist checked in column to meetings and event lists.
- Bug fix: some DRP and RS integration imports were breaking due to missing fields.
- Clicking on address on interest profile page opens a Google map for that address.
1.7.2 - SermonView integration visibility28 Feb 2020
- User can now see any integrations that have been set up to automatically import interests from SermonView’s Relevant Seminars pre-registration platform and Direct Response Platform for Bible study lead generation.
- User can edit each integration description and which tags are applied to imported interests.
- Login screen header/footer is pulled from the InterestTracker promo website, for a more seamless user experience.
1.7.0 - AttendanceTracker27 Feb 2020
- This update is a pre-release of the AttendanceTracker module, making it available to churches who need attendance tracking prior to launch later this year.
- User can set up events and meetings.
- User can data enter from registration cards, automatically checking in each guest as part of the data entry process.
- User can quickly check in guests manually using a workflow that doesn’t require a mouse.
- User can use a barcode scanner to check in guests.
- User can record decisions made at a meeting, using a workflow that doesn’t require a mouse.
- User can generate customized reports, tailoring which fields to display, in what order to display them, and how to sort and group the interests.
- User can save customized report settings to generate future reports.
- Several popular reports from Track’em are included in the report generator.
- User can generate bar and pie charts based on various demographic and attendance data.
1.6.2 - Minor UI updates13 Feb 2020
- When viewing the interest list, user can hover over decision chart to see details about the interest’s decisions.
- User can completely remove a profile picture from an interest record.
- Bug fix: age range setting in other settings wasn’t actually changing the age range drop down.
- Bug fix: Ctrl-Alt-CHAR not triggering action for some anchor link buttons.
1.6.1 - List management efficiencies11 Feb 2020
- User can mark an interest as Adventist without leaving the interest list using the button drop down.
- Interactions, Notes and To Do column are now available as columns in the interest list.
- User can add an Interaction, Decision, Note or To Do to an interest record without leaving the interest list using the button drop down.
- User can manage subscription to the InterestTracker email list from user account settings.
1.6.0 - Interest photos31 Jan 2020
- User can upload a photo to use at an interest’s image.
- User can zoom and crop an interest’s image after upload.
- Interest photos are available as a column on interest lists.
1.5.0 - Activity report27 Jan 2020
- User can view a new activity report that shows interactions, completed to-do’s, upcoming to-do’s, and new interests during a specific time period.
- User can request that a summary report be sent by email or mobile message daily, weekly or monthly.
- User can sign up for the InterestTracker email newsletter in the user account settings.
- User can do an inverse search for interests, using “not:” prefix. For example, a search for “John not:Smith” will show all interests with “John” in the record, but without “Smith” in the record.
- Adds a sortable “Last Interaction” column to the interest list, allowing the user to sort interests by most recent or longest time since interaction.
- When marking an offer as delivered, user can set a followup to do in the same action.
- User can hide completed To Do items on the To Do list.
1.4.0 - Reminder system19 Dec 2019
- Add to-do items for an interest, with target follow-up date and details about the follow-up, and assign it to a user.
- Automatically add an interaction record when a to-do item is completed.
- View a complete list of to-do items across all interests.
- Simplified method for adding a follow-up to-do when an offer is marked as delivered.
- For security, only church admins may permanently delete interests.
- Adds a new sortable column to a list of interests, Last Interaction, which shows the date of the last recorded interaction.
1.3.0 - Focus on interactions07 Nov 2019
- This release launches a major shift in the focus of InterestTracker, from simply maintaining your interest list to helping drive interactions with interests.
- The Activity Log table on an interest page is now simply called Interactions.
- Activity Types are now called Interaction Types.
1.2.1 - Offer request integration with InterestGenerator™24 Oct 2019
- Requests from InterestGenerator and other SermonView lead generation campaigns automatically create an offer request when the interest is created.
- Age range and religious background are also imported from SermonView campaigns.
- Interest tags are now visible in the interest popup bubble in map view.
- This release also updates the software framework for security and performance improvements.
1.2.0 - Offer requests and delivery tracking3 Oct 2019
- User can create an offer, such as a book, DVD or magazine.
- User can add an offer request, when an interest requests a specific offer. This can be done in the Offer Request list or right on an Interest record.
- User can see offer requests and delivery status for each one.
- User can mark an offer request as delivered, which also adds a line to the activity history that the item was delivered.
1.1.0 - Interest list management and multi-church improvements24 Sep 2019
- Custom fields can now be mapped and imported using the Interest import system.
- User can now tag multiple interests at once.
- User can merge duplicate Interest records.
- User can merge duplicate Tags.
- User can now have different roles for different churches in their account.
- User can transfer an Interest between churches in their account.
1.0.2 - Friendlier error pages and page titles15 Aug 2019
- The page name and record name is now visible in the title bar of the web browser, which improves the browser history records.
- Errors now display a friendlier error page that allows the user to submit a bug report and navigate to a different part of the site.
- Bug fixes: Some users could not add or delete tags, decision types, and custom fields.
- User levels have been renamed to make it more clear what their capabilities are: Church Admin, Coordinator, and Basic User. View details about capabilities on the user create/edit pages.
1.0.1 - Friendlier birthday field24 July 2019
- Birthday field is a single line, and can be entered with or without the year.
- A calendar view no longer pops open to enter the birthday.
- System attempts to parse the birthday date info, even when not in m/d/y format.
- In lists and interest details page, birthday is presented in friendly format, e.g. January 26, 1934.
- Bug fix: When a birthday was shown on the interest details page, it broke the formatting of the rest of the page, making Notes and Activities unusable.
1.0.0 - Help system16 July 2019
- Adds a searchable help system to the sidebar navigation.
- Help system includes a getting started guide.
0.9.0 - Record decisions15 July 2019
- Adds ability to record decisions for an interest, with date and notes, in an interest record.
- Decision shortcodes can be made visible in interest list views.
- Church admin can create custom decision types.
0.8.3 - Age ranges19 June 2019
- Adds new age range field to interest record, with a dropdown menu to select.
- Adds Other Settings to Config menu, with an option to use alternate age ranges to populate the dropdown.
0.8.2 - One login for multiple churches14 June 2019
- One user account can now be connected to more than one church.
- Adds Google reCaptcha 2 to signup page to prevent spam signups.
- Church admin can resend welcome email to new user.
- Bug fix: church admins could not see each other’s interest assign-to.
0.8.1 - Import from DRP31 May 2019
- Interests are automatically imported from SermonView’s new Direct Response Platform, DRP 2.0.
- New Religious Affiliation field for interests.
0.8.0 - Assign interests to users13 May 2019
- Admin can assign an interest to another InterestTracker user, with assignment visible in lists and interest details page.
- New “Group Leader” user level restricts access to interests assigned to that user.
- More fields available in the list view.
- Improvements to AttendanceTracker for beta tests:
- View attendance history on interest details page.
- Keyboard shortcuts for attendance check-in.
- Bug fixes: tags can now be deleted, and removes error on login/logout when page sits for a long time.
0.7.0 - AttendanceTracker preparation8 Mar 2019
- Pre-release of AttendanceTracker for beta testers.
- Combines basic and advanced list views for more seamless experience.
- Bug fixes: errors when searching users, tags and activities.
0.6.2 - Improvements to CSV Import25 Jan 2019
- Bug fix: Import CSV choked when no tag applied.
- CSV import checks for existing record, and adds tag(s) to existing record instead of creating a new one.
0.6.1 - All interest view17 Jan 2019
- User can view all interests on one page without paging.
- Bug fix: SQL error using in-page search of interests.
0.6.0 - Custom Fields3 Jan 2019
- New custom fields. Church admin can create custom fields, and users can add and edit custom field data for each interest.
- Custom fields searchable. User can search for interests using custom fields.
- New version numbering system. Version number is visible in the footer.
0.5.0 - Map view27 Dec 2018
- New map view. See pins with the location of all your interests on a map.
- Filter map view by tags.
- Custom activity types. Add and edit activity types for logging interest contact.
0.4.0 - Initial public pre-release13 Sep 2018
- User can sign up for an account.
- User can add/edit/delete interests.
- User can bulk import interests from a CSV file.
- User can tag interests with custom tags.
- Bug report system for users to submit bugs, feature requests and kudos.